Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today was the first day of my job...

Well I joined this company today. This day was as it has to be, first day, so introductions, familiarization with the work space, new lifestyle.

Other than the usual things was a new approach to work. New colleagues and the mainly the boss Mr.P, well he was not so strict on first day but lets see what comes in future.
As I am now working for an organization, so here comes many responsibilities automatically along with it.
Thinking only for the welfare of organization, for its growth, its vision, its progress.
Lets see how it goes.

The major project I have allotted are PT-1, GCCB, And RSRS.
Other than the company AIMS, as like every one, I too have my aims to be a RTP-F.

I will delicately work for this organization and provide my full efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment